What do you know about forex trading?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by samantha, Oct 26, 2022.

1. samantha New Guy

Message Count:
    What do you know about forex trading?
  2. segment New Guy

Message Count:
    Trading Forex is a job that requires serious knowledge. Many beginning traders think that it is just a game. But it is not so, for example, stock quotes are not determined chaotically, but according to certain rules and laws. Traders who know and follow these rules and cooperate with reliable broker forex have significant advantages over other traders.
  3. yorgan New Guy

Message Count:
    Creating a trading plan is a critical component of successful trading. It should include your profit goals, risk tolerance level, methodology and evaluation criteria. Once you have a plan in place, make sure each trade you falls consider within your plan's parameters. Remember: you're likely most rational before you place a trade and most irrational after your trade is placed.
  4. terinika Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Your stay in Forex will depend on the choice of broker. Unfortunately, there are many cases of fraud. Because to protect your money, use broker reviews on Scam Brokers Reviews. Scam Brokers Reviews has already exposed over 500 scam brokers. And on the company's website you can study detailed review about Allfina Group scam and others. Scam Brokers Reviews writes about regulated (honest brokers who work in accordance with the rules) and unregulated brokers (brokers who do not have a trading license to provide trading services, but they actively and illegally provide these services) and helps traders USA, Canada, Germany, Austria
  5. Stiw Midl New Guy

Message Count:
    I don't have much success in this area. I am currently trying my hand at trading by researching several exchanges, and while searching, I came across Bitcoiva. Although the impression remains unclear, there appear to be some advantages to the exchange, such as the ability to trade all specific cryptocurrencies and coins on the exchange, the absence of significant trading limits and restrictions, and the absence of deposit fees. The main disadvantages are the confusing regulation and the confusing security of the registered exchange. I suggest you take a see this page ; perhaps you will find something useful.