Waiting for LWC3?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ramjet, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    Guys, we've all been moaning about the long wait for LWC3, but it'll never move forward if the beta testers don't give Vas any sort of feedback at all!

It's been 2 months and only 3 people (including @Vas) have posted on the tester forum.

It's pathetic considering all the moaning we've done and the opportunity we've been given to do something about it.

Come on, step up beta testers!

Sorry, rant over :)
  2. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I guess everyone was expecting beta to be something close to a finished product. Sorry, but that's just not the case. I tried to push out something to give you guys an opportunity to play with the new engine yourselves, since I felt the demand was there. But I suppose at the end it's just a little too complicated/tedious to go through with. That's fine. I can understand. This won't necessarily deter us from finishing writing the new version, but it may not go as fast as it could with your help. I know this project is dragging out, but it is what it is. No hard feelings. Nobody has to participate in the beta if they don't want to or feel that they can't. If you want to help, or feel that you can help, I'll gladly accept it, otherwise... we can still be friends and talk on the forums :)
  3. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    hello Vas , could you do a video tutorial explaining hoe to use the beta version of lwc3 ?? please?? step by step...thx
    Lukanio and Ramjet like this.
  4. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    yes @Vas please can you make a small video tutorial how to use beta template, you can make it visible just for the testers (if you want), I think this will speed up beta stage
    sebastian and Lukanio like this.
  5. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Sure, I'll put something together for you guys :)
    sebastian and fatos like this.
  6. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;):)
  7. fatos LWC Major

Message Count: