Brainstorm an ad network

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Vas, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Hey guys. I just had an idea to try and brainstorm a new ad network. There are so many out there that exist, but there are many others that don't. What would you like to have in an ad network that you use that you don't have now? Let's try and think outside the box and see if we can come up with something cool :)

I had an idea to create ads for live wallpapers. They could be full screen or part screen. Could also be interactive. The catch I suppose is that the view would be a little obstructed by the home screen icons, which would take away from the potency of the ad.
    fatos likes this.
  2. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    The guy who wrote the 'nine old androids' library, can't remember his name, did a live wallpaper that was like a pac-man clone, with the pac man running around inbetween the home screens icons. I've got no idea how this would help with an ad network, but it is certainly possible to show un-obstructed content between the home screen icons... maybe hyperlinked ticker messages or something? ...Dunno...
  3. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Hahah that's so clever! You can definitely hyperlink elements within the wallpaper. We've done it before :)
  4. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count: