Minor feature sneak peak

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by Vas, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Vas Origin

Message Count:
  2. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    Do you have a status report on the development and if possible can you reveal any new features that hasn’t been mentioned yet that is working?
  3. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    We've implemented most of the features we announced into the template. The second part is creating the controls in the interface, which is what we are working on now. To be blunt and perhaps clear up any disillusions, we simply underestimated the workload and the set-out deadline. We've been working hard on the new version, but we don't want to give out any ETAs or deadlines. We'll release it once it's ready - like Blizzard ;). Rest assured though that the time is close. So far we finished up the following features:

Sprite animation
    Sprite rotation
    Tween animation (no morphing like in Flash)
    Other various preparations for the group feature

We also have a couple of new template prototypes that might or might not make it into 2.5. We haven't decided yet. So now you know how the cookie crumbles.

In any case, we do apologize for any inconvenience this delay might have caused you. You will see for yourselves that all this time has not gone to waste ;)
  4. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    No problem I was just curious due to the lack of any status update for a month that and I was wonder what’s been added or chanced since the last content update so If I needed to tweak the pre planning wallpapers I’m going to do with the 2.5 version.

It’s better to have it working without any problems then releasing a buggy product and I do know firsthand on the work load part especially this week.

It’s not an inconvenience at all especially considering there is a higher chance you guys had to build a lot of stuff from the ground up. No hurry I’m mostly occupied working with the new programmer for Lunar Fashion and R&D some of the mini games.
  5. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    You guys almost done yet? The wait is killing me. Are you taking the extra time to implement ads into lwc? Probably not but I can still dream..
  6. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Also does 2.5 support animated gifs? That would be great if it did.
  7. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    Animated graphics was one of the first things announced for 2.5 so it should be in the new version.

It’ll be ready when it’s ready but it seems that that they redid the program from scratch rather than just update it which explains the delay. They said ads won’t be in 2.5 but a later version that and from the other threads they are playing with a couple of ad services but chances are that it was coded manually into their wallpaper.

I have a feeling that they won’t have it ready this month but it might be better just to expect it to be out next month.(My gut feeling is somewhere between May/early June) I just hope that the un announced stuff will allow more customization and options to push paid sales.
    b33zu and Vas like this.
  8. NewKid Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    although a little bit more of information wouldn't hurt
  9. divulge New Guy

Message Count:
    I thank the author for creating the post; it was really useful to me and I enjoyed it. I made a note about it on the dissertation-service.org reviews. I'd appreciate it if you could read it and accept it. Thank you for taking the time to express your issue.
  10. jiuer7845 Active Member

Message Count:
  11. worldpass@123 New Guy

Message Count:
    This online course is introduced by telecaster and online security advocate Myleene Klass. Its substance has been created in a joint effort with our master Heather Cardwell, a rehearsing on the web security lead who is CE-Over powered (Kid Double-dealing Web-based
    World777
  12. theyogainstitute2 New Guy

Message Count:
    The Yoga Organization in Goa offers a similar valid and conventional Yoga experience as its Mom Branch. Notwithstanding, The Yoga Establishment in Goa offers an outlandish island air alongside it. It's a lovely and picturesque spot where one can rediscover themselves. With regards to planning retreats, courses, and the yoga classes in Goa, best yoga teacher training in india The Yoga Establishment Goa will draw out the best in you while having a logical methodology.
  13. kingcountrytrailertx New Guy

Message Count:
    King Country Trailer and Repair is a company run by truckers for truckers and therefore we will provide unparalleled levels of customer service and experience.
    KCTR has over 30 years’ experience in the trucking industry which has helped us develop a true understanding of what business owners, managers, dispatchers and drivers are looking for in a dealership/service center. Whether you need a call-out on a Saturday night or need a courtesy trailer to finish your delivery, KCTR has the resources and desire to be a true partner for you and your trucking company.

Trailer Repair Amarillo
    Semi-Truck Repair Amarillo
    Semi-Truck Service Amarillo
    Trailer Sales Amarillo
    Tire Sales Amarillo

Contact Us
    Please see our directory below to speak directly with the department you need.
    mike@kingcountrytrailer.com
    (806) 605-5464

2101 South, FM 1912
    Amarillo, TX 79118
    OPEN 24/7 - You’re on the road and we’re ready to help
  14. ayushirajput123 Seasoned Vet

Message Count: