After wearing the book, I took the villain to study together.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sharon3, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Sharon3 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    She also has a long mind, while copying and memorizing a few formulas written by Heyan, in case it's her turn later, she can make up a similar problem when she sees it. Stop! Stop writing! Are you still waiting for the exam? Look at the steps you wrote to solve the problem! I have been studying physics for more than a year, but I still don't know how to write it! As soon as the formula came up, it was wrong, and there was no point for this 12-point question! One by one is really considerate, to save trouble for the marking teacher! Ah The teacher took a small teaching pole and knocked on the blackboard. Three big boys shrank their heads and stood aside. It looked like a funny scene, but no one could laugh. Everyone is a grasshopper on the same rope, a vegetable chicken in the same class, and the next one to be criticized is uncertain. Wo Yan is not afraid, one is to dare to guarantee that she can't solve almost no physics problem in the second year of high school; the other is that she is a person who has experienced death in the third year of high school, but she won't be so frightened. Too lazy to listen to the teacher breathlessly educate people, Heyan whole person moved to the back of the book stand, lying on the table began to think about things. Zhu Grandpa's illness is only a bad cold, so Zhu Liangjue should not be sad to go to the rooftop to drink secretly, that is to say, Zhu Grandpa will be ill again, and Bai Su and Zhu Liangjue have not met at this time. Speaking of which class is Bai Su in? Usually chat only listen to them say how Li Mingze,stainless steel edging strip, but never heard the name of Bai Su, which is very abnormal for the brilliant woman. Thinking of this, Heyan passed another note to Lin Baolu. Do you know which class Bai Su is in? Lin Baolu was frantically reciting the formula, and when she saw the note, she could not spare her hands to go back and forth. She only gave her a puzzled look, shook her head slightly, and silently said,aluminum tile edge trim, "I don't know.". He Yan is a little surprised, Lin Baolu this person although shy tight, but to the whole grade and even the whole school's man of the hour are like the palm of one's hand, even the love history of others know clearly. It doesn't make sense that she doesn't know Bai Su. He Yan thought so, an idea suddenly flashed through her mind, and she pounded the table excitedly. Yes! Bai Su is not in No.1 Middle School at all now. She was transferred from the next city in the second semester of the second year of high school! This information was only mentioned suggestively in the original text, focusing on the experience of Bai Su's transfer, so Heyan has been ignored. Just as she was excited, she heard the teacher call her name. Wo Yeon! What table did you hit? Why, do you have any good ideas to let the students listen to? He Yan didn't want to be in the limelight. Ignoring the teacher's sarcastic tone, she replied seriously, "Teacher, I was too excited to solve that problem just now. I'm sorry." The physics teacher sneered and did not believe her story. She did not like the class very much, but out of responsibility, stainless steel tile edging ,tile trim factory, she still knew something about the learning situation of all the people in the class. This one never hands in his homework. He often sleeps in class and does exercises? It's a boastful excuse to make excuses. "Well, come up and write out the solution to this problem clearly, and then tell the students about it." With a look of "I know you won't, but I just want to embarrass you" on her face, she handed the chalk forward. Wo Yan stood up and saw all the students around her looking at her worriedly. She smiled soothingly at everyone and strutted up to the platform to take the chalk. As she clearly wrote out the process of solving the problem step by step, the students in the class began to whisper to each other. Even the monitor didn't solve the problem. How did she do it? "Maybe it was done beforehand?" "Her?"? Did you do it beforehand? "Well.." The teacher originally looked at the expression of the good play also gradually solemn, should be to let the students more clearly, Heyan wrote the process in great detail, and soon filled the formula vertically. After finishing, Heyan motioned to the teacher that she had finished, and then naturally picked up the teaching pole from the platform and told everyone about the problem in an orderly way. Her manner is confident and logical, and from time to time she asks if she understands what she says, and draws in circles in the steps she writes, which looks like she is used to telling people about the topic. The teacher also stood aside and nodded frequently, but he did not expect to be a hidden one. After that, Heyan threw the chalk back into the chalk box skillfully. "If you don't understand, you can ask me again after class.". ” Then he turned to the teacher and smiled politely at her. "Teacher, can I go back?" Although the teacher was confused about her transformation, no teacher did not like good students, and then deliberately said a few words to her with a straight face and waved her back. Go down, go down and listen carefully! "A good teacher." Lin Baolu's face turned red with excitement, and her eyes were shining as she watched Heyan walk down. Yanyan, you are so great!!! The students around her also gave her thumbs up, "Niubi!" Lin Baolu's front desk is the monitor, at this time also regardless of classroom discipline, back to whisper that after class to ask Heyan questions, hoping to give him the first place. He Yan looked at his eyes shining with thirst for knowledge, and agreed with a smile. The monitor classmate who only studied was really cute. After a 45-minute physics class, the moment the teacher walked out of the classroom, the whole class breathed a sigh of relief. Lin Baolu collapsed on the table, saying in her mouth that she had escaped a disaster. The monitor quickly turned his head to ask questions, put the test paper on Heyan's book stand, and the two men stood up to discuss it. After a while, several people gathered at Heyan's desk, and Lin Baolu looked at the monitor, the commissary in charge of studies, the representative of the physics class, and the representative of the math class. Trying to shrink his presence in fear. Your solution is really good! It's much simpler than the answer! Where is this formula? How come I've never seen it? "It's in the textbook, at the back of this chapter. It's not very conspicuous, and the teacher didn't mention it, but it's quite useful." "Wow, you know all that. Are you self-taught?" Heyan smiled awkwardly, and her former teacher said. "Uh-huh,tile trim manufacturers, yes." My mother hired a tutor for me. "Oh-" As soon as he asked for a tutor, everyone's doubts about Heyan's sudden transformation into a master of physics disappeared. He worked hard at home, and maybe he was studying when he was in hospital. jecatrims.com