Dragon King of Seven Stars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Whorem90, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Whorem90 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    "I lost track of the thirteen men when I failed in this operation." Zheng Nanyuan said, "Lian Gen knew about this and strongly advocated a large-scale search to force them out." Mr. Tian sneered, "It's a good thing you didn't force them out. Otherwise, even if the cellar is three times bigger, I'm afraid it can't hold so many dead people." "Anyway, I just want the old man to understand that we searched the city last night not because we already knew that it wasn't Big Boss Sun who died, nor because we already found out that it was a double who died." Zheng Nanyuan was still calm. "We searched the city last night just to find the thirteen people." He and Xiao Jun are different, he always speaks very detailed, in order to explain a thing, even at the expense of repeating several times. Now he had made it very clear, so now he had to ask his question: "How could the old man know that it was not Sun Jicheng who died, but his substitute?" If Mr. Tian is really an unreasonable person, of course he can refuse to answer this question. If he wants to refuse, no one can force him. Fortunately, Master Tian was sometimes very reasonable, and others explained his questions clearly and clearly,Adhesive fish ruler, and he was embarrassed to refuse others with a straight face. He only asked Zheng Nanyuan, "Do you want me to start from the beginning?" "It's better this way." So Mr. Tian also poured a glass of wine and began to narrate from the beginning: "I have long suspected that Sun Jicheng would not really die suddenly like this, but I had no way to prove that it was not him who died. It was not until last night that I had a chance to prove it." "What chance?" Zheng Nanyuan asked. Did Sun Jicheng leave Da Sanyuan Restaurant on the afternoon of April 15? "Yes." Did he eat a bowl of chicken wings here that day? He also made wine and food with dried fruits such as walnuts and pine nuts, and drank several glasses of Persian wine that you had just asked someone to bring? "Yes." Zheng Nanyuan smiled bitterly again, "I can't imagine that the old man is very clear about every move here." Mr. Tian ignored the sarcasm in his words and went on to say, "He died around dusk, about an hour before he broke up with you." "How can the old man be sure of that?" "Ye Laoyan,Pi tape measure, the head of the class in Jinan Prefecture, is my friend." Mr. Tian said, "You should also know that he is an old hand in this line. I don't know how many corpses have been examined in his hands for more than 20 years. Of course, his judgment will not be wrong." "But we didn't ask the government to examine the body." Zheng Nanyuan said, "Mr. Ye has never seen the body of our big boss." "He has seen it." "When have you seen it?" "After dusk yesterday, when you assembled your men to prepare for a massive search of the city." "The body of the big boss was still in his bedroom at that time." "Not bad." "How can Mr. Ye go to the big boss's bedroom?" Zheng Nanyuan asked. I took him there. Zheng Nanyuan no longer asked, no matter where Mr. Tian wanted to take a person, it was not a difficult thing. What's more, at that time, they had already dispatched all the good players of the Sun Mansion, and among the household guards who stayed behind, Horse weight lbs ,horse weight tape, it was hard to avoid that there were no brothers of the "Citibank" door. Mr. Tian added, "After Ye Laoyan judged the exact moment of Sun Jicheng's sudden death, I thought of a question." "What problem?" "When a person eats something, it takes too many people to turn into excrement." It's a great question, but it's also a question that hits home. According to Ye Laoyan's experience, the general food will not completely turn into excrement after an hour in the stomach. Tian said, "dried fruits such as walnuts and pine nuts are more difficult to digest." He quickly said the result, "There is no chicken, abalone, steak, wings, walnuts, pine nuts and dried fruits in the stomach of the dead body, but there are some fish and dried meat that Sun Jicheng never wants to eat." How did this result come out? Although Mr. Tian did not tell the story, everyone could imagine it. Although everyone can imagine it, no one wants to think about it seriously. But Zheng Nanyuan's face was not as gentle and calm as it had been just now. He asked coldly, "From the very beginning, the old man had already suspected that it was not him who died." "Not bad.". " "How could the old man suspect that?" Zheng Nanyuan's eyes have shown a blade-like light, "Our big boss and the old man have no deep friendship, why does the old man care so much about his life and death?" Mr. Tian's face changed. The frog boy also noticed that his father's face had changed, just like the angry face he had the last time he mentioned Liu Jinniang. But Mr. Tian answered the question. Of course I care, of course I doubt. He said in a loud voice, "Because I already know that Sun Jicheng is Li Xiaoxiao, and ten Qiu Bufan can't compare with one finger of General Xiaoxiao. How could he be killed by Qiu Bufan?" This is a very reasonable answer, no one can refute, even if they know it is an excuse, no one can refute. Even if he knew that Mr. Tian had other reasons that he had not said, no one dared to ask. But Zheng Nanyuan has other questions to ask. Today I also heard a legend in the city that the government and the old man were looking for a man named Wu Tao, because according to a tip-off, this man was probably General Li, who was famous all over the world in the past. "I think you should hear it." Does the old man mean that Wu Tao is Sun Jicheng, Sun Jicheng is General Li, and General Li is Wu Tao? "Zheng Nanyuan resumed his carefulness, and he asked the same question three times in different ways.". Mr. Tian's answer was very simple. Yes "It's really hard to believe." Zheng Nanyuan sighed, "Sun Jicheng's life is not normal, but it has its own rules, and every day he appears in front of people, never avoiding people's eyes and ears. Over the years,cattle weight tape, no one has ever doubted him. I really can't figure out how the old man suddenly found out that he was the laughing general?" Mr. Tian sneered, "Do you think I'm the only one who knows the secret?"? Who do you think Lord Xiao is here for? With a word of understatement, he handed over the question he did not want to answer to Xiao Jun. tapemeasure.net