Favorite video games

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by johnnyysmith55, Jun 1, 2022.

1. johnnyysmith55 In the know

Message Count:
    Do you have favorite games? What video games do you play the most?
  2. andymoor New Guy

Message Count:
    Minecraft.
    I stopped visiting what was my favorite vanilla-ish server because some assholes on there stole all of my Elytra. (these are wings that let you fly/glide) And if that wasn't bad enough, the mods on there wouldn't do anything about it. It's a PvE server. Stealing from other players is supposed to be a huge taboo there which is why I liked it until that happened. The rules don't always matter apparently.

So I spent more time on single player modding the game until the pack I built had 134 of them including one that I made. Which ended up being pretty fun most of the time but sometimes things go wrong/don't work/something breaks and it becomes a game of "which mod broke the game" and "why the hell won't this damned thing do what it's supposed to do?" I don't really enjoy playing IT at home.
  3. sammyjo In the know

Message Count:
    I play Apex Legends. I like this game. There’s always people playing, always new players. I try to play a lot to improve my gaming skills and I found useful article on this site about boosting service. So convy. It helps to achieve higher rank faster. Pro players can play instead of me and help me to get guaranteed results.
  4. arclightrumble New Guy

Message Count:
    Experience can likewise be procured through Quests at a far more noteworthy rate, which haphazardly cycles between Common, Rare and Epic quality. With this framework, players select one of three irregular units they own https://playarclightrumble.net/ and can draw in with a mission to concede them an encounter help. At my level, dominating an ordinary match awards nine experience, yet doing a typical journey grants 15, with interesting and epic giving 45 and 90, individually.
  5. Bartondiil New Guy

Message Count:
    As an Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) player, I'm currently trying to complete the Blackrose Prison on the highest difficulty level - Veteran. However, it has proven to be quite a challenging task due to the complexity and intensity of the trials. I'm considering seeking professional assistance to successfully overcome this challenge. Could you recommend a reliable service that offers such assistance, ideally one that provides a team of experienced players who could help me conquer Blackrose Prison in the Veteran mode?
  6. Somnikus New Guy

Message Count:
    Navigating through the challenging trials of Blackrose Prison in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) on Veteran difficulty can indeed be quite a daunting task. ArmadaBoost is a reputable service that provides assistance for such challenges.
    When you use their service for Blackrose Prison, your character will complete the arena on the Veteran difficulty level. The default package includes a chest run, which will guarantee you receive four perfected weapons, enhancing your combat capabilities in the game.
    In addition to this, if you choose to opt for a full run, you will unlock the Marshmist Palescale skin and the Blackrock Executioner title. These are exclusive rewards that reflect your accomplishment of conquering the prison in the Veteran mode.

Of course, the service also ensures that you get to keep any gold and other loot that drops to your character during the process, contributing to your overall wealth and resources in ESO.
    You can visit the following link to learn more about their offerings or to avail their services https://armadaboost.com/buy/blackrose-prison-arena-carries Please remember, while such services can help you achieve specific goals, the most rewarding experience often comes from personal improvement and accomplishment. Also, always ensure that the service you use complies with the game's terms and conditions to avoid any potential issues.
    [IMG]
  7. JacksonRitter New Guy

Message Count:
    Sounds like a thrilling twist on the classic Hangman game! I'm up for the challenge. If anyone needs more exciting maps and adventures like this, you can always find them in the maps section on ModBay.
  8. TomFrog New Guy

Message Count:
    Absolutely! I've got a soft spot for CS2, it's a classic that's always a blast to play. The teamwork and strategy involved make it a go-to for me. But I also dabble in a variety of other games depending on my mood – from action-adventures to relaxing simulations.
  9. sealscoff New Guy

Message Count:
    Your character will finish the arena on the Veteran difficulty level if you employ their service for Blackrose Prison. The standard bundle comes with a chest run that will ensure you get four upgraded weapons, improving your fighting skills throughout free games.
  10. Komar Roman Active Member

Message Count:
    Modern computer and mobile games require powerful hardware, old PCs and smartphones can no longer pull them off. But don't despair, there is always an alternative. Personally, in my free time I play the logical game Bubble Shooter https://bubbleshooter.zone/. It is enough to launch the browser on my mobile phone, enter the name of the site and you can play online without downloading applications to the device.