I talk to Trent all the time and that’s not something

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zhangzk, Dec 12, 2019.

1. zhangzk Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Washington left tackle Trent Williams is unhappy enough with the team to skip mandatory minicamp Dwayne Haskins Redskins Jersey , but even one of his closest friends on the team doesn’t know exactly what the issue is.Asked about the report that Williams is upset with how the team’s medical staff handled a recent health scare, Peterson said he and Williams are close and that’s the first he’s heard of it.“I don’t know where that came from. I’ve heard come out of his mouth. So I don’t know,” Peterson said.Peterson and Williams have been friends since 2006, when they played together at Oklahoma https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/authentic-dwayne-haskins-jersey , and Peterson seemed genuinely puzzled about what is bothering his buddy. Coach Jay Gruden also says he doesn’t know what exactly the issue is with Williams, so whatever it is that has him upset, he hasn’t communicated it throughout the locker room. No trades can become official until the start of the new league year on Wednesday, so Antonio Brown hasn’t been traded yet and a report on the machinations that led to an agreement sending him to the Raiders includes word that things almost fell apart on Saturday.Albert Breer of SI.com reports that the deal was “on the verge of crumbling” as the Raiders spoke to Brown’s agent Drew Rosenhaus about the new contract that Brown was looking for as part of any deal. It’s not clear what the sticking point was Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , but the end result was agreement on a trade and on a new deal with $30 million in guaranteed money.Rosenhaus appeared on NFL Network Sunday and confirmed the timing of the start to talks with the Raiders. He said that Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock drove a hard bargain in the first high-profile move since leaving the world of television to take the job.The expected deal to Oakland came after a near agreement with Buffalo was sidelined by Brown’s contract desires. Philadelphia and Washington also reportedly put in calls on Friday after the Buffalo deal was set aside, although Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that talks with Philly never got serious.