Island 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HarveyMuniz, Aug 26, 2022.

1. HarveyMuniz New Guy

Message Count:
    The hot sun dried the lake, leaving the story of fish and fish. You haven't been here, but I haven't left. There was a specious mood that painted a dark red along the shore. The reeds were gone, and the iris stood upside down in the thick clouds of the sky. There is a punishment that is invisible, you know. Halfway through, Faye Wong went to change her clothes, and then her VCR began to play on the big screen. In that part At the end of the VCR, Faye Wong suddenly said to the screen, "I don't want anyone to remember me.". If one day I don't sing, I hope you forget me. At that moment, I felt as if I had been cut by a blunt and heavy knife, and the pain started from my toes and went up. I looked at Gao Lei beside me, and she said she wanted to cry. I said I was too, and I really cried when I heard it again. On the way, Gao Lei said in the taxi that she remembered that Faye Wong had come to Shanghai to hold a concert when she was a senior in high school, but at that time she had to take the college entrance examination and could not go. And now, after all these years, it's nice to finally see her singing in a place that looks close to us but is still far away. Me, too. Looking at the person I have liked silently for so many years standing in front of me, I want to say a lot, but I can't shout it out. I can only wave the fluorescent stick in my hand like an ignorant fan, forgetting that the next day I will sign books and my hands will be very sour. After singing the last song, Faye Wong said,Stainless Steel Hand wash Basin, "I'm sorry, I don't know if it's raining or something today. I didn't play well.". Please forgive me. Then I recalled what she said at the beginning of the concert, "It's raining again today. It's really bad luck. Are you cold, my friends?". A girl beside me said, "Yes, it rains in Singapore, too.". Then she pointed to the VIP seat and said, "See, there are a lot of fans flying around the world with Faye Wong. Wherever she goes,Flush valve price, they go.". To be honest, I'm a little touched. Do not think they are silly, but a little heartache and cherish. It's a pleasure to have someone who likes the same things as you. But some people in order to reflect their unique taste, when they used to like things suddenly many people like, he will go to belittle the things he used to like, this is actually the most tasteless thing. Because when you deny that thing or that person, you also deny yourself. After the end, the crowd quickly dispersed, and I stood in the increasingly empty Hongkou Football Stadium with a little tinnitus. The past hour or so was like a dream, and I was caught off guard by the rush. Standing in the empty stands, the heavy rain poured down. I remembered the lyrics again, "It's raining again, who is crying for the sky, who is crying for the sky". Walking out, as I expected, there was no way to stop the car. Many people crowded at the entrance and exit of the stadium just to wait for Faye Wong's car to pass by. The rain was getting heavier and heavier, Service Sink Faucets ,stainless steel toilet, and there was no intention to stop at all. There were so many people standing in the rain, and I felt unspeakably sad when I saw them. I want to cry a little. I think Faye Wong must be very happy. That night, because there was no car, I walked a lot and shivered all the way. The heavy rain made my hair and clothes wet, and it was a shame that summer should be as cold as winter. The rain flowed over the instep. Take away the dust in a hurry. I think tomorrow will be another beautiful day. I think somewhere in the world, maybe someone likes me like Faye Wong. I think that's enough for me. Here you sang, laughed, and left; here I listened, cried, and stayed.. Part III Almost all summers start like this. The day keeps advancing, from seven o'clock to six o'clock, five o'clock, five o'clock missing three minutes, the night is driven to a desperate situation, pitiful, but there is nothing to do. And then. The subsequent sheen of the plant becomes suddenly intense the next day. Sunlight breaks them down piece by piece. The color of green changes tens of thousands of times a day until you forget what green is. NeverSummer,EverSummer(1) Author: Luoluo { strange voice. } { with a head-shaking fan on. } { naive hot. } { Yes. Almost all summers start this way. The day keeps advancing, from seven o'clock to six o'clock, five o'clock, five o'clock missing three minutes, the night is driven to a desperate situation, pitiful, but there is nothing to do. And then. The subsequent sheen of the plant becomes suddenly intense the next day. Sunlight breaks them down piece by piece. The color of green changes tens of thousands of times a day until you forget what green is. I'm afraid I've forgotten. Two or three trees in front of the house fade into watercolor from memory, and time flows faintly on them, so the style of details is blurred. I have a headache, and I can't make it clearer. This is definitely a consequence of being away from home for a few years. However, although the tone of this word is quite sad, it is not enough to play with sadness all day long. People always have a lot of things to do, such as going to work, catching up with manuscripts, having meetings, eating, watching movies, chatting, reading, walking, talking and sleeping. Occasionally, they wake up in the middle of the night. Spring, summer, autumn and winter take turns. Sadness has become something neither light nor heavy. Hanging on the line, they can't feel the weight, although the thin line is still extending indefinitely. It's summer again. The meaning of summer lies in skirts and watermelons, challenging the one-way swimming pool of 50 meters, washing hair every day, the shampoo is peach flavor, and mosquito blocks, crackling on the joints, really itchy! Or, this kind of summer means that you are alone for half a year. How much? How much? Three years and six months. It doesn't seem to be a big deal. I don't know what's great. Occasionally, he was excited about "finally being able to swim 50 meters", and then he could not continue the myth the next day. Coming out of the swimming pool, I felt that the skin all over my body was dislocated in the muscles, where it was loose,stainless steel shower tray, and I was afraid that I had lost a little weight. So he was in a happy mood and went to his residence with his hair loose. I smell like bleach all over my body. Raise your arm to smell it, almost as strong as body odor. I always thought that the taste of summer was watermelon and swimming pool. One red, one blue. And summer is green. It's just right. cnkexin.com