Live Wallpaper Creator Could Be Turned Into A Good Game Engine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dwayne, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Dwayne Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    I think that with some more additions and tweaking Live Wallpaper Creator could make a good game engine. :)
  2. RyanXVII New Guy

Message Count:
    that would be cool.

can you imagine LWC evolving into something like "Unity" or "UDK" but specifically for droid, that'd be amazing.
  3. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    That would be cool. We'd have to add quite a bit of features, but it's most definitely possible :)
  4. RyanXVII New Guy

Message Count:
    if anything, i'd love to make a 3d side scroller, kinda like the game app "trials xtreme" using unity. i know that would be A LOT of programming and coding to make things automated or easy to connect the dots for unskilled programmers such as me, but i think you guys have great potential with LWC and wish the best for your group. it takes one small idea and dedication to make it big :)
  5. Fando Administrator

Message Count:
    Would be cool to offer a 2D scroller engine that could be customized by users. Lot's of work. This would need to be it's own project aside from the LWC.
    With that said, we're thinking of customizable features that could make the LWC more "game-like" and interactive. Keep the ideas flowing!