Looking for Testers for Android Project

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Jerry-me, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    I just finished a side project based on the wallpaper last week and I’m looking for a few people to test it to make sure everything is running perfectly. If you want to help test it just send me your email and I’ll sent the .apk within 24 hours.
  2. Vas Origin

Message Count:
  3. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    I just sent it via email and you should get it shortly.

It’s based off the lunar fashion G series wallpaper due to the greater volume of downloads. It mostly revolves around the player earning tokens/coins though card and dice based mini games. The game should run without any problem due to the game ran on the pc with no problems and it took about a week to knock out any bugs, issues and any tweaks. I mostly just need to make sure it runs on a phone due to I don’t trust the emulator most of the time.
  4. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    I just send and updated which fixed the problem and I also made a note that would tell you how many coins you have before you bid now. I think everything should run without any problems.
  5. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    I'm starting to noticed that a few errors show up when the android version vs the PC version but it's a good learning experience and I'll add note not to use a few things when i make the next version but the one i just sent should fixed the errors.
  6. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Looks like the final one is error free :)