Military Marriage Mian Mian: Gu Shao, Spoil His Wife Too Much

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvaFoulk, Aug 19, 2022.

1. EvaFoulk Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Su Kitten stood up and told the soldier, "arrange the plane, and you will leave today." "Princess, give me ten minutes, just ten minutes, to say goodbye to him." Chengyu cried and pleaded. Su kitten looked at Chengyu heavily, the fog in the eyes, deeper and deeper. Most girls dream. She is no exception. When she was in the rainforest, she and Gu Ting lay in the same bed. She dreamed of what had happened with Gu Ting, and even dreamed that perhaps Gu Ting would like him. A dream is a dream. Wake up, if you are still trapped in a dream, you will be like Chengyu now. The pursuit of unreachable, not their own things, the result can only be tragic. She should be more rational, more rational. Don't let him hate you. Keep a good memory. Pack your things and leave immediately. Su Kitten is the tone of command. Annoyed,Wall Penstocks, Chengyu stood up and scolded, "How can anyone like a woman like you? You are mean, arrogant, self-righteous and ruthless. If you are not a princess, you are nothing!" What if I give you ten minutes? If he finds out you're not a princess, he'll hate you. If you still lie to him and give him hope,Rotating sludge scraper, he will follow you to M country and find that you are not a princess. As a result, he will still hate you. You may not understand or agree with you, but you must obey. Su Kitten turned around resolutely. The soldiers stepped forward and pressed Chengyu. Chengxiang, help her pack her things. Su Kitten ordered. Yes Su Kitten also went back to her room to pack up her things. The atmosphere in the room was exceptionally low. Cheng Xiang looked at Su Kitten, "Princess, don't be angry. She was so happy that she took a fancy to several people at once. She generally cast a net and focused on fishing. In the days when you were away, she wrote a hunter plan. She didn't expect you to leave early. Her plan was ruined, so she became angry and talked nonsense." "I'm not angry. Spiritual practice depends on one person. I can't help it if she can't get over it. I just do what I think is right." Su kitten paused. I just do what I think is right. Why is this sentence so familiar. Like I said before. Half an hour later, the soldiers left first with Chengyu and Chengxiang. She dialed Su Li's cell phone number. Mother, Chengyu will be able to return to the palace tonight. You give Chengyu one more year's salary and let her leave the palace. Su kitten said lightly. Ha ha, playing with fire, rapid sand filters ,fine bubble diffuser, daughter, you don't have to worry about it, always have a mother. Su Li said with a smile. Some warmth flowed through Su Kitten's heart. She also missed her family. "I've taken care of it. There are still some finishing touches. I should be back tomorrow. See you tomorrow." 、1172. No Chapter 1172 Princess, want to go home. Are you back, too? Didn't you see the right one so soon? Su Li asked in surprise. She still hoped that Su Kitten would find a suitable husband, after all, she was not young. The big deal is to bring the man back and put him in the palace, and she has half a son. The appearance of Yan Yihan flashed through Su kitten's mind, remembering the scene when he cooked for her and helped her to bazaar the wound. There's one. It's okay. Who is it? What's your name? What do you do? Which country? Su Li asked several questions in succession. I don't know much about it. Let's get in touch with it. Mother, let's do this first. Let's talk about it when we come back. Su Kitten hung up the phone without waiting for Su Li to speak. Her mind is also very complicated. She doesn't want to have any more contact with the president of country A. However, if you want to completely get rid of, she and Yan Yihan, also had better not develop it. I don't know, Su kitten walked to Yan Yihan. Aunt Long smiled at Su Kitten and ordered the kitchen. Su Xiaomao nodded politely to Aunt Long and went to the kitchen. Yan Yihan cooked four dishes. Yam and spareribs medicinal soup. Roasted chicken wings with coke. Fried diced chicken with Chili and wine. There is also a tomato and egg dish. He sat opposite Gu Ting, and the two men seemed to be chatting. When Yan Yihan saw Su Kitten coming, she stood up and gave her her seat. She said with a smile, "It's better to come early than to come at the right time. I just cooked all the dishes. They seem to have prepared them specially for you." Su kitten smiled, "then I want to have a good taste of your craft.". ” Yan Yihan moved a chair next to Su Kitten. "Despite the criticism, I'm sure I'll improve it to perfection according to your taste. What kind of drink do you want? I'll get it for you." Su kitten in Yan Yihan before the position to do down, "today everyone drink, I also drink some wine bar." "You can drink?" Yan Yihan was very surprised and sat down next to Su Kitten. There's still room for a few drinks, and it's not a child. Yan Yihan poured half a glass of wine for Su Xiaomao. She picked it up, glanced at Yan Yihan, and then at Gu Ting. I am very glad to be able to know you in a country. It is my good fortune to be a cat. Do it first. Su kitten looked up and drank half a glass of wine. Yo, you're a good drinker. Yan Yihan praised and drank the wine in the cup. Gu Ting sees them all drink, also give face, clear the wine in the cup. Yan Yihan poured them again, and they were all half bowls. Su Kitten. Gu Ting shouted. Su kitten looked at him. Your princess didn't embarrass you, did she? Gu Ting asked worriedly. Su kitten smiled, "I am the queen's person, she naturally will not be difficult for me, but." Su kitten paused. I was going to talk about it when I left after drinking. Now that we have come to this topic, we have to say it. I'm going home tomorrow. Said Su Kitten. Didn't you say you would stay for a month? Yan Yihan was shocked. Princess, I want to go home. Su kitten said heavily. My eyes are filled with sadness, and my heart is enveloped by the sorrow of parting. After all,rotary vacuum disc filters, if we say goodbye today, we will never see each other again. Gu Ting slightly twisted his eyebrows, "you should answer me what I told you last time." "What's the matter?" Yan Yihan asked. khnwatertreatment.com