Nine days of Lingwu

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Maria E. Hollis, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Maria E. Hollis New Guy

Message Count:
    The middle-aged aristocrat who came out to stop the battle from going on could not restrain the look of excitement on his face. He had overestimated Han Fei, but he did not think that Han Fei's strength was still above his expectation. This time he really picked up a treasure! "Lord Ades, on behalf of the Rollo family, I welcome you to join, and ask you to be wronged by the position of Jin Wei for the time being!" The middle-aged nobleman said with a big smile, "Let me introduce myself. I am Old Goth, the chief executive of the Rollo family." "Oh!" Han Fei nodded his head grandly. He did not become a little polite because of the identity of the other party. Family warriors who have made enough contributions to be appreciated by the head of the family can be promoted to family knights with noble titles, and then to family elders with real power. The top is the family elders, whether human or barbarian aristocratic families, always rely on constantly absorbing new blood to strengthen the strength to maintain inheritance, the importance of foreign talent is no less than the children of their own race, of course, outsiders in the promotion conditions are much stricter than the children of their own race. Recently, the Rollo family and the Tieqi family have been fighting very hard, and they have lost a lot of elite. It is undoubtedly an excellent complement to get a warrior like Han Fei to join. The more Goth thought about it, the more happy he was. He said to Han Fei, "Lord Adas, according to the rules, the family Jin Wei is qualified to meet the head of the family. Today, the head of the Ponn clan is here. He must be very happy to have a warrior like you!" As he spoke, he waved to an attendant next to him. The other party immediately sent a scroll, Goth took it and sent it to Han Fei and said, "This is the employment contract of the family warrior, look at it." The pale yellow parchment dagger was written with dense clauses,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, which were nothing more than the responsibilities and rights of a family warrior. Fu Fei pinched his fingers, cut his skin and squeezed out a drop of blood, and pressed a bloody fingerprint under the contents of the contract. This is the blood of the barbarian contract, has a strong binding force, it is said that violators will be cursed by the contract, but Han Fei is not a barbarian, this level of contract is not binding on him, even if it is the highest level of the spirit contract, hiding in his body can easily handle the night emperor. With the signing of the contract,Small Geared Motors, Han Fei became the Jinwei warrior of the Rollo family. I saw Han Fei sign the contract. The more satisfied the goth is, some high-level warriors are not only arrogant but also demanding and difficult to serve. Han Fei is crazy but straightforward enough, which is exactly what the family needs most! "Lord Adès, please come with me and I'll take you to the master of the house!" Goth laughed and said, "We will be a family in the future. If you need anything, just come to me, and I will send your supply share to your room this month, and." He looked at Nalia, who was standing by. With a sudden movement in his heart, Lili went over and whispered a few words in her ear. Nalia nodded in surprise, making the other tavern girls green with envy. Under the guidance of Goth, Han Fei and he entered the inner district of the Rollo family residence. The Rollo family residence covers a vast area. Divided into inner and outer districts, the outer districts are distributed with family Council halls, family warriors, warriors and servants'dormitories, martial arts fields, 24v Gear Motor ,Gear Reduction Motor, stables, warehouses and so on, while the inner districts are the residences of family elders, elders and lineal children, as well as important facilities such as Wuge, Wuhun Pagoda and Wizard Pagoda, which can only live in the outer districts as Fufei now. In the future, after being promoted to the family knight, they will be eligible to move into the inner area with better conditions. As the core of the family, the inner area is full of villas, lakes, gardens, woods and grasslands, and the defense is very strict, including many orc warriors with lofty horns. Goth took Han Fei to a luxurious villa standing beside Wuhun and met the Marquis of Ponnrolo, the head of the Rollo family, in the living room. According to Han Fei's information, the younger brother of the Marquis of Ponn is one of the fortress garrison legion of the tiger legion deputy commander, the strength of the Rollo family in the barbarian army, he chose to join the Rollo family to hide deep intelligence. The crowd is the most important reason. The Marquis of Ponnrollo was a rather handsome, middle-aged man, who looked little different from the great nobles of the Terrans, except that he was very tall. Simple and luxurious aristocratic clothes, neatly combed head, a reserved smile on his face, it is hard to imagine that he is the head of a barbarian family, with the strong strength of the sky warrior. Sitting beside the Marquis was a very beautiful aristocratic girl, who had subverted Han Fei's impression of a barbarian woman, with a slender and graceful figure, a long red shawl half covering a delicate white face, red lips, a strong nose, and just a pair of dark eyes flashing with a wild light. She leant quietly by the side of the Marquis of Poon. While listening to Goth's introduction, he stared at Han Fei with interest and looked up and down, with the index finger of a slender hand gently biting between the shellfish's teeth. When Han Fei turned her eyes, she blinked rather provocatively, looking very attractive. A little wild cat! Han Fei secretly made an evaluation in his heart, but this girl with such a beautiful name as "Vivian" is not a good target to provoke, her identity is the beloved daughter of Pang En! After listening to Goth's introduction, the Marquis of Ponn nodded with satisfaction, "Very well, welcome to join the Rollo family, work hard, the family will never treat any loyal warrior!" "Yes, my Lord!" Han Fei made a salute with his right fist on his chest and said without hesitation. The goth on one side breathed a sigh of relief. He was also worried that Hanfei's arrogance would cause the Marquis of Ponn to be unhappy, and now it seemed that he was completely overworried, which made him appreciate Hanfei a little more. He secretly decided to pull Han Fei to his side. Ouch! A small snow-white head with shrugged hair came out of Han Fei's backpack, and it turned out that Woking was suffocating inside and came out to breathe. Han Fei, of course, takes the spirit beast wristband with him. Just different from the small ring, this treasure is really some eye-catching, barbarians among the domesticated war pet atmosphere is very popular, considering that people may cause unnecessary trouble,brushless gear motor, so Han Fei put it in the ring, Woking stuffed in the backpack, did not expect it to drill out at this time. ichgearmotor.com