Qinmei Chasing Horse by Yu Jia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lennon, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Lennon New Guy

Message Count:
    Hehe shrugged his shoulders and stepped on the adult's cover door first. "I'm going to move!"! Before you leave, of course, you have to meet someone you haven't seen for a long time. 'No Opinion. 'Say hello, just say hello, nothing! You don't mind Anyway, we don't mind. What do you mind? She has nothing but thick skin. It has been like this since I was three years old, and it will only increase day by day, and it will not be difficult to lose weight. The most aggrieved person is Yijian. He has been a good child for a long time, but he can't be a bad person at all. As long as you do the slightest bad thing, you will always be caught. He is really wronged, more wronged than Dou E! Epilogue Three, two, one! Time's up ! Die 'No Opinion ', you are late again, I will not play with you! The spring rain outside was still falling. Ma Hehe stood at the door of the Radio and Television Building and pressed her watch with her fingers. She decided to go home alone and go back to settle accounts with "no opinion". Just at this time, an emergency brake sounded, followed by Hehe has long heard the habit of apologizing: "I'm sorry, Hehe!"! There is a temporary case That's why I'm late. Don't come if you're busy. I didn't ask you to accompany me. I am such a big person, do you want to accompany? "When he was a child, it was more important to get good grades than to play with her, and now his work is more important than taking her home.". She would never be the first in his heart, so he might as well break up and stop playing house. Mei Yijian wants to explain to her, but the reason that should be used last time, last time, last time. Used, this time he is really no way out, only one sentence: "I'm sorry, Hehe!" " What's the use of her asking him to say "I'm sorry"? "Do you know that today is very important to me? Even Lin Qiong came to accompany Ling Yu. And you didn't come! Today is her first day as a TV host, from DJ to VJ,heavy duty metal racks, from the mysterious live broadcast room to the TV screen, although she chirps how indifferent, as if full of confidence, in fact, she is very afraid. Standing in front of the camera, she even held the microphone in a trembling hand, she wished she could see his encouraging eyes in the audience, but he did not come, never came. From the director's gesture to start the live broadcast to her position, from her confusion to her nervousness, from her saying "Hello, audience friends, I'm Hehe" to "See you next time in No Man's Bar". He didn't show up all the time. Did they know each other so long that he forgot to care about her? Still The emotion of childhood sweethearts has long become a habit, and there is no need to deliberately pursue passion? She is a girl, she also hopes to be pursued by boys, heavy duty cantilever racks ,warehousing storage solutions, taste the vanity of "one family has a hundred women", she also hopes that her life's love is full of romance, joy, excitement and applause. Is she asking too much? Why can't he always do it? ? Shaking off his sleeves, Hehe walked forward alone with his umbrella, and the spring rain dripped down the umbrella surface, forming a thread that could not be cut off. Her lonely eyes made Yijian nervous. If she stretched out her fist to hit him, it wouldn't be so bad. If she walked forward without saying a word, it wouldn't be good. Hehe, listen to me, the procuratorate has received a very important case. It's a big deal, and I have to keep it confidential now, so I can't tell you, but I promise you, I didn't mean not to cheer for you. I want to come, really want to come, want to see what I look like on TV, want to encourage you not to be nervous, want to tell you, in my heart you are the most beautiful, the best host. But He rushed in front of her in the rain and backed up to explain to her and make her happy. However, it happened that there was such a big case, and I could do nothing! Forgive me just this once. All right? I thought you said you wanted another St. Bernard. ? Don't you still want to call it? The Great Sage? I've taken care of the dog. Let's go and buy it, shall we? Hehe ……” She did not speak, stood straight and motionless, her misty eyes stopped behind him, and Yijian inexplicably looked down her line of sight. In the late spring in the south of the Yangtze River, the rain is abundant, and there is a rich green space in front of the Radio and Television Building. There was a little girl squatting on the edge of the flower bed with two pigtails, not knowing whether she was studying the soil or enjoying the flowers, only to see her turn to the other side for a while and move to this side for a while, completely immersed in her own world, forgetting the drifting rain in the sky. Behind the little girl stood a little boy, holding a big red umbrella, bending over, pouting his buttocks, and stretching the umbrella forward to cover the rain for the little girl. But his own back was all wet, and bit by bit, wet by wet, it appeared in front of Hehe and Yijian. The little girl is still restless. When she moves to the left, the red umbrella turns to the left. When she moves to the right, the red umbrella turns to the right. This lasted for a long time. When the little boy was tired of holding the umbrella in his left hand, he changed it to his right hand. When he was tired of holding it in his right hand, he gave it to his left hand. Over and over again, the little girl finally finished her homework about flower beds. Let's go! "She stood up and held the little boy's shoulder in her tender hand. The two little children walked side by side under the red umbrella in the rain and went straight out of sight.". Yijian was so moved that he unconsciously went under the umbrella and took the umbrella from her hand. The umbrella was on her side, and half of his shoulder was exposed. When I first met you, we were this big! "I saw a funny kissing doll,warehouse pallet racks, and you were coming to me with a smile. I don't know whether it was fate or fate, so I kissed your lips and your whole life." Her smile is less childish, but more tender and affectionate. jracking.com