Queen? Movie queen!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Felix, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Felix Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hearing something to eat, Gu Yanqing's eyes sparkled. While scolding him for hurting his leg and not having a good rest, he opened the box excitedly. There are two small boxes in the big box. When you open it, there are several roses in one box. A shaped dessert. Look carefully, the petals are actually thin slices of apples, sprinkled with sugar grains on the top and wrapped in shortbread below, which is very beautiful. Gu Yanqing picked up the chopsticks, took a piece, carefully put into the mouth, immediately, the apple's soft glutinous sweet, as well as the fragrance of lemon, melted on the tip of the tongue, under the fine taste, there is the taste of silk apricot. "For seasoning, I added lemon juice and apricot jam," Jiang added with a smile. The other box was much simpler, with a variety of cranberry cookies in the shape of bears, a lot of dried cranberries, and a double-skinned milk, which had to be sealed well to be brought steadily. One side of Luo Yi also hungry wolf-like rushed over, while eating while praising Jiang Xiechuan: "Not bad, young man, you are very promising ah!"! If one day you don't want to be a broker, you can open a dessert shop. When the time comes,tile trim factory, Qingqing and I will go to give you publicity! She said exultant, seems to have anticipated the grand occasion of the opening: "If you do not have the capital, I give you!"! Think of it as a stake. However, if I take people to eat in the future, remember to free the bill. Jiang Xiechuan does not know whether to laugh or cry: "At present, I only want to take care of Qingqing." Gu Yanqing could not help but feel a heat on his face. Luo Yi "Tut" three times, her heart is big, also not suspicious, only sigh Jiang Xiechuan really dedicated,stainless steel edge trim, but did not think to other aspects. After sighing, continue to share delicious food. There were many people in the dressing room, and at this time, it was not convenient for Gu Yanqing to say more. After enjoying the "love dessert" brought by Chuan Chuan, Gu Yanqing immediately felt revived with full blood. The unpleasantness brought by Bian Jingming just now was also forgotten. Despite the delicious food in the front, but scruples to their makeup, Gu Yanqing is still careful to eat, Jiang Xiechuan looked aside, intimate way: "Don't worry, eat slowly.". If you want something else, I'll make it for you when I get back. Compared with Gu Yanqing, Luo Yi's way of eating is somewhat informal, while Tan Qing reminds her with a depressed face: "Be careful of lipstick.." Oh, face, face, biscuit crumbs on your face! As a result, Gu Yanqing did not even need to make up his lips after eating, but only gargled his mouth. Luo Yi was dragged by Tan Qing, aluminum tile trim ,stainless steel tile trim, who exudes resentment, to remove her makeup and wash her face again. = = When Luo Yi finished tidying up again, the premiere ceremony had already begun. As usual, Jiang Xiechuan would not follow her and went to the lounge to wait for her. Just as they were saying goodbye, Bian Jingming strode in. As soon as he saw Jiang Xiechuan, he stopped and stretched out his hand to Gu Yanqing as if nothing had happened. As the hero and heroine of this film, Gu Yanqing is really suitable to enter the arena with his arm. But after that, she didn't want to have any physical contact with him at all! I just want to be as far away as possible. Jiang Xiechuan looked at Bian Jingming, eyes light, swept past, did not seem to see this person. One side of Luo Yi also came to the rescue, affectionately holding Gu Yanqing's arm: "Qingqing, let's go. If we don't go, we'll delay the entrance time." Gu Yanqing gave a "hum" and turned to Jiang Xiechuan and said with a smile, "Wait for me." Only when Bian Jingming just came in, Gu Yanqing's eyes were on him, and he never looked at him again. At this time, she directly ignored the edge of Jingming, holding Luo Yi, chest up, passed by him. Bian Jingming's smile did not diminish, nor did he show his displeasure because of the neglect of several people. He shrugged his shoulders at Jiang Xiechuan and spread out his hands, somewhat helpless: "Hey, the little girl's mind is hard to guess.". Old people like us are getting harder and harder to please, aren't they? Jiang Xiechuan said calmly, "If we are interested in each other, how can it be difficult to please each other?" Bian Jingming glanced at the box on the table, which still had some remnants of dessert, and Jiang Xiechuan followed his gaze, not surprised at all. Bian Jingming narrowed his eyes. He had regular facial features and always had a harmless smile on his face. At the moment, he made such an expression, which added a bit of indescribable coldness to him. "Is it?" He bit every word very slowly and lowered his voice. "Qing Qing, she's just angry with me. She won't take a fancy to someone like you.". How can you match her with your broken leg and your identity as a bastard? Hoping to cook something to win her heart? Just these things, as long as she wants to eat, I immediately ask someone to do it and send it over. What she needs is a man who can spoil her and protect her, not a cook. This remark was really vicious. Jiang Xiechuan's eyes flashed and he suddenly smiled: "Your Qing Qing is already dead. Why do you bother to deceive yourself and others?"? What does the matter between me and Yanqing have to do with you? Of course you can buy a lot of things, but what she wants to eat is only what I make with my own hands. Bian Jingming was enraged in an instant. He stepped forward and grabbed him by the collar. Jiang Xiechuan was caught off guard and frowned. Next to him, Ah Qiu, who had been watching, rushed up and shouted, "What are you doing?"? Is it great to be famous? You can hit anyone at will? His voice was so loud that it attracted the attention of many people, who subconsciously looked this way. Being so disturbed by Ah Qiu, Bian Jingming realized his identity, released his hand like an electric shock, lifted his feet and walked away, not forgetting to gouge out Jiang Xiechuan mercilessly. Jiang Xiechuan tidied up the clothes he had torn up and looked askance at Ah Qiu. "Are you still angry about what happened in the morning?"? Why didn't you stop him? Hurt me, who gave you Shun. Make dessert? When Ah Qiu heard this, he cried out, "Hey, Brother Chuan, aren't I afraid that if I hurt him, I'll get you into trouble again?"? It's not like you don't know me. I didn't do it lightly or heavily. If this slap goes down, the boy will lose half his life. After bragging for a while, he looked at Jiang Xiechuan and said, "Brother Chuan,china tile trim, next time you cook something for my goddess, can you make one for me?" The premiere of "Destiny" was unexpectedly smooth. It was probably Hu Kejin's intentional screening, and the reporters invited this time were obviously all here to support him. jecatrims.com