suspended application play store...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vinicius, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Vinicius In the know

Message Count:
    Hi, someone already had some application in google suspended play?
  2. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    did not understand your question ?

Btw are u asking that any of our applications got suspended ...?

are u askin abt suspended app republishing?
  3. Vinicius In the know

Message Count:
    Sorry for my english! and I'm from Brazil.

What I was wondering is if any of application suspended in app play store ...

So a curiosity! = D
  4. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    Hey hey no problem...i can understand .
    also english is only for work,translation purpose man ...i support native language

K.i will say my own experience ..i & my friend worked on one account ...most back grounds overlapped and during our initial works we were experimenting with the items from example livewallpapers and used them...(just we dont knownprivacy stuff..cuz all used licrnsed stuff also...kept for money which was my big mistake)

so like that terminated man....also google wont even listen to ur requests..they won't even give the money u earned with others app ..also we cant even register back:(
  5. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    Thats why i say to make ur own items, background & then try to keep it for money

If u think background is some one else's intellectual property try to keep it for free

Also check overlaps in stores

Also example livewallpapers are only given for showing the capabilities of lwc....so never ever use example lwp items ...even unknowing if u dont have.

Also please read age rating...which most people neglect

Thats it....this will help u a lot .
  6. Maximus Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Virajith is definitely right about being careful with the images that you use. While I've never had any issues using example items that come with LWC, I have run into issues over a year ago when I made a "One Piece" LWP which got banned.

Since then, all the wallpapers I make, if I see an image that I like and the author left his/her mark, I try to contact him/her to ask for permission, some reply and some don't, in order to ensure they're cool with me using it. Most people really don't mind because you took the time to ask, and it also spreads their artwork! If they don't reply, whenever I post the wallpaper I still ensure to credit the artist so it doesn't look like I'm claiming that I drew it. Maybe even include a link to their website if that's where you found it.

I'm pretty sure you can re-register for Google Play but you would need a different credit card than the one you used previously. I am not 100% sure about this though.
    virajith likes this.
  7. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    @Maximus - most won't give permissions na ? even i did try asking permissions from anime creators from there official sites , also i didn't try registering back may be after lwc3

btw now i am trying with ads..in other markets and it is ok for now. less users ...lot of upload head aches but getting experience :)
  8. Vinicius In the know

Message Count:
    So folks, and I had an application .. banned because of copyright ... and I have a doubt regarding the gogle play it .. they say they can terminate your account and all .. my question is the following. . they can terminate your account if an application is suspended republished, or if you have many different applications suspended they can cancel your account .. it's why I'm already with 2 applications diferentes it suspended -. -'' I'm afraid lose my account ...
  9. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    App suspension happens only if some one complaints ..also google wont even tell who actually made a complaint ..whether he is right or not no one knows

Btw man be careful..cuz ur account is hanging ...few more suspensions then ur account is gone for sure. Dont post apps if ur unsure about it
    Also is your suspended app was for money or is it for free

complaint to google if u think ...it was made in a error by them "i complained but no one replied ..really very very slow slow process even if ur true"

Anyway i am trying out some new ways to stop overlaps and prove our apps are genuine .i posted in copycats thread..just read it :)