Tips and Trick: Adding Spawn rates to LWC 2.0

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Jerry-me, May 27, 2012.

1. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    With no ETA I decided to add another tutorial for the LWC 2.0. This time I’ll talk about a nice trick that will allow you to improve or decrease a certain items spawn rate.

Naturally LWC can’t do this and all items spawn with the same change so to allow this to happen you have to add more than one of the same items to screen and action items if desired.
    [IMG]
    I suggest you do a little math to estimate the spawn rate with some actual testing to get the preferred results. An example of this tutorial is the Mizuki live wallpaper 2.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/...?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIk1hZ2kubWl6dWtpMmZsd3AiXQ..

I few things I will warn users who use this trick is that even if it’s the same picture it makes a clone of the picture regardless of what you do thus I don’t recommend using this with pictures that have big file sizes.
    Last note is that this is for 2.0 and I don’t know the exact changes and if the 2.5 release will allow you to manually add a spawn rate or not but this trick is good if anyone wants to increase the spawn rate of certain items.
  2. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    This is a cool trick. I've been using it!