Why can't i download roblox on macbook air

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZeldaHa, May 31, 2020.

1. ZeldaHa Wallpaper Guru

Message Count:
    why can't i download roblox on macbook air

[IMG]

Click here to download

12 May 2020 Mac OS X: Just copy the file inside the download into the Applications folder.
    Linux: You can't.) Thanks! Yes No. Not Helpful 20 Helpful 9.
    20 Dec 2018 This is a problem I keep getting on my computer when I try to play ROBLOX. Write
    down in comments below for how to fix it, and if it works, I will
    16 May 2019 I can't get Roblox to launch under one user account on a mac. If Roblox is not
    already installed, get prompt to download installer; Mount installer disk image;
    Run installer It's a MacBook Air (2018), running macos 10.14.4.
    24 Mar 2017 Here is a easy way to download roblox!! VLOG CHANNEL! https://www.youtube.
    com/channel/UCfWxrUA-Uok81rIslFozUuA COTTON CANDY
    I personally have a Mac, I use ROBLOX on it and the only problems it has is the
    fact Just like on any laptop or computer, go to ROBLOX, download the program
    , and Click on the roblox setup and install, you can't play it on a school or work

This will install the most recent version of the Roblox player on your system and
    allow you to continue playing. If the above does not remedy the problem, please

I use a Mac OS Sierra (version 10.13.6,) which I updated after experiencing this
    problem, which is Step 4 in the pop-up Roblox gives when you first install it.
    Roblox Client will install on 10.7 (Lion) and higher - and Intel only Macs whereas
    the Roblox Studio will install on Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and above. Currently
    How do I install Minecraft on a school's MacBook Air? As of in-game, Roblox is
    safe due to the fact that other online users can't “hack/exploit” your computer in