Presentation for programmers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by charlivenum, Sep 27, 2023.

1. charlivenum New Guy

Message Count:
    Hey, everybody. I teach beginner programmers, give them a knowledge base and stuff. In short, I have my own programming course. I really like to present information in an interesting way, as it is better digested that way. I like the format of presentations with various pictures. Now I am working on a new presentation and I am in search of thematic pictures. Does anyone have something on this topic?
  2. Marckusha Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hi. It's very cool that you choose this format of training, because this way the information is really digested better. I myself always choose courses that are interesting and varied. As for the pictures, yes, google can't help much, because all pictures are very similar. I would recommend you to use sites with vector images. On such sites I have repeatedly met the category programmer, so you will definitely be able to find suitable pictures.
  3. derelwex New Guy

Message Count:
    I think you can find enough pictures on the internet. You can use a platform like Pinterest. It is very rich in different pictures on any topic you can think of
  4. Komar Roman Active Member

Message Count:
    Hello. I can share a useful service with stock photos depositphotos, which do not mark the resource from which they were taken. It saves time, you don't have to mess around with Photoshop to retouch them. I pay only 8.99 dollars per month and get access to over 275 million royalty-free media files. Thanks to him I use photos in my web site design work. Recommended.
    [IMG]