Dog Training Central Forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amacblogz, Aug 16, 2023.

1. amacblogz New Guy

Message Count:
    This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about Dog Training. ... A forum for anything that is non-dog training related.
  2. dogtraining New Guy

Message Count:
    As your canine learns limits and how to act suitably in group environments, others and canines will feel more great too. This will bring about additional positive encounters for yourself as well as your canine! Happy With Dogs whose proprietors have chipped away at taking care of activities and preparing typically have better vet and prepping visits, which improves the experience for both the custodian or vet and your pet!
  3. Komar Roman Active Member

Message Count:
    I would like to share a useful online shop where you can purchase an electronic training collar https://pawious.com/collections/remote-dog-training-collars. I ordered a Pawious Dog Training Collar with Remote T200 Black, which works at a distance of 1000 feet. With this collar it is much easier to train my dog and he learns to follow commands faster. The prices in the shop are reasonable, choose the strap with your dog's size in mind. Recommended.