What do you know dino game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nanasi1, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Nanasi1 New Guy

Message Count:
    The dino game is a fun and simple game that you can play on your browser when you have no internet connection. It features a cute T-Rex dinosaur that runs across an endless desert and tries to avoid obstacles like cacti and pterodactyls. You can control the dinosaur by jumping or ducking with the spacebar or the arrow keys on your keyboard, or by tapping on your mobile screen. The dinosaur game gets faster and harder as you progress, and the background color changes from day to night. The game was created by Google Chrome developers as an easter egg in 2014, and it has become very popular among users, with over 270 million players every month.
  2. pukaka Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Thanks so much for this information Fnaf. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint Run 3
  3. Komar Roman Active Member

Message Count:
    I can share a useful game portal, where I found exciting browser games and now at leisure I play Chrome Dino https://dino.zone/. The main task is to dodge the dinosaur from cacti and flying pterodactels. If there is a collision points are burned and the game starts again. The game ends after 17 million years of game time, but it is almost unreal to get there. Great reaction training, I recommend it.