AirPush - AdMob - LeadBolt - MoPub - StartApp

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Joshua, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    I created this thread because I am currently in the works of choosing a new advertising company. Considering the new Google policies some advertising networks took quite a big hit, others not so much. The companies stated in the title of this post all have their pros and cons but I want to hear what you guys think about any one of these companies. How was your experience with them, and if you haven't had an experience with one of them as yet but you are thinking about switching over, what is your reasoning behind this decision? All in all, we need a firm advertising network that we can stand by and continue to use in the long run. I'm leaning more toward AirPush because of their weekly payment and high eCPMs. What are your thoughts? Which company are you leaning more toward, and why?
    fatos likes this.
  2. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hi Joshua,

I am from MOBARIO. We follow the new Google Policies and offer a PPD payout. For unique installs from USA we pay $0.05 and from the Rest of the World we pay $0.01 per unique install. You can use our SDK with any other one you chose! In 5 minutes of integration, you will be earning double the money.

We have round the clock developer support on out site and via Skype.

Our product offers the user an amazing multi tasking experience on their Android device.

Hope to have you and many other among our growing community of over 2500 developers that have brought over 1mm daily active users.

Sincerely,
    The MOBARIO Team

Click the Links Below to learn more:
    View our Demo App
    Developer into Video
  3. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    MOBARIO seems to be offering Start apps original PPD amounts. Start app has dropped its PPD amount to $8 for every 1000 US downloads that is 0.008 cents per US download? WTF
    Joshua and Mobario_Man like this.
  4. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hi Developers,

Months after this original post, MOBARIO is still offering its original very high rates!

Waiting to hear from you all!