I'm looking for a good ad company

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by fatos, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    Driller Killer's not as good as I remember it...

I put a list of android marketplaces together on another forum a couple of years ago, some of them are probably dead, but there might be some useful stuff.

amazon
    opera
    getjar
    mall.soc.io
    handango
    ubi-nuri
    mobihand
    appoke
    slideme
    appstorehq
    yaam.mobi
    camangimarket
    samsung
    hicloud
    androidpit
    lgmobile
    aproov
    applanet
    f-droid.org
    nexva
    bazaarandroid
    pdassi.de
    andapponline
    androidtapp
    appstoreconnect
    appia
    mikandi (**adult content**)
    adultappmart (**adult content**)

Adult apps are tough to find ad networks for... buzzcity, adtwirl, adamoads, adultmoda are some... so I've heard... :rolleyes:

Gplay alternatives I use regularly now are:

Samsung. (great downloads).
    Amazon. (so so downloads).
    Mobango. (teen targeted info type apps (how to cure acne and sh*t like that) seem to do better for me).
    Opera. (ok downloads for a few days but soon drop off).
    Slideme. (lots of hoops to jump through and rules to obey but downloads are good once an app has finally been accepted!).
    Getjar. (decent downloads and steady over time)
    Mobile9. (huge downloads, but earnings don't reflect it. Still undecided about how legitimate it is...).

I've found it's better to release apk's for each marketplace, for example Amazon and Samsung have their own ad networks. Mobango is largely Indian based so it needs an ad network like appia to get best rates as it's a 2nd or 3rd tier country for most networks, and so on..

I don't submit many LWP's though, so experiences of LWP submissions might be very much better, or worse!
    Vas likes this.
  2. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    The Facebook ad network is in closed beta and has been for a while. If it's ever made public, it could be a game changer:

https://developers.facebook.com/blo...w-way-for-developers-to-monetize-mobile-apps/

Facebook aren't going to bother about competing with leadbolt, start app, airpush and all the rest, they'll take the fight straight to the top dogs and probably win, which can only be good for us developers!
  3. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Wow thanks for the great infos, this is very helpfull...Since ad notification are gone all the Ads company are so crappy,honestly I can't find something worthy yet
  4. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks @fatos, but don't forget that ad notifications are still ok for every other marketplace except google play. Airpush have a "universal sdk" that can still send notifications (just DON'T mix up their sdk's if you're submitting to google too!). To be honest, on other marketplaces except the good ones (don't want to upset users on amazon, slideme, samsung etc) you can even be a bit spammy and aggressive with notifications and have little or no comeback from the marketplaces (plenty of abusive feedback though lol!).

Leadbolt have quite a good tool too. Last time I checked it was still within gplay terms. It sends an "in app notification" once a week or so. It's not an advert but it's a reminder to users to use your app and opens up to the apps home screen. So the logical thing to do is have a big interstitial ad or app wall or something on the home screen. Of course, the home screen ad can be from any network, it doesn't have to be a leadbolt ad.
  5. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    @Ramjet I think you are talking about Leadbolt re-engagement tool,Im using it at my all lw and I think it is a worthy tool .You can set how much often do you want to show re-engagement,works just like a reminder.

It might be helpful using ad notifications in other markets,I didn't think about it.
  6. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    Yeah, that's the one! Couldn't think of the name.

I'm still earning every day with airpush ad notifications. I have noticed that earnings drop off pretty quickly though. I guess it's because I only use them in marketplaces that I don't care about, where installs aren't so great anyway. But that's not to say that others won't have great success on other marketplaces!
  7. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Im really considering using ad notifications in other alternative markets,Im pretty sure I will get something haha
  8. Maximus Seasoned Vet

Message Count:

I'm actually quite curious about this myself. As other markets pick up the pace, are push notifications coming back into the limelight? :O

I really liked push notifications because they're consistent and, in my opinion, not that intrusive. I feel as if there is an effect of marginal annoyance when it comes to push notifications. You get one, and okay, you might not like it, so you click clear. If you get two, do you really dislike it more than receiving one? I mean, you still click clear only once and everything goes away.

Have you tried it out yet @fatos? Also, @Ramjet definitely has the right idea. Samsung's market has been doing way better lately so sticking to just Google Play isn't a good call I think!
    Shyner likes this.
  9. sunlee New Guy

Message Count:
    i need good ad networks to use in my app for google can you guys suggest
  10. TheShadow Active Member

Message Count:
  11. DanielB New Guy

Message Count:
    You guys should try out Supersonic, We are having a special Christmas promotion and we are giving out $200 to any App Developer that integrates our SDK. [IMG]
    If you would like to try it out here is the URL.. >>Click Here<<

Did anybody here hear about Supersonic? Advertised with them?
  12. Paeri91 New Guy

Message Count:
    In order to grow the traffic on your website you will definitely have to focus on various factors that will help you with the goal achievement. I think that Search Engine Optimization is the best option and you can get very affordable services as per your needs. I am using the professional services from a renowned social media and seo company. Very happy with their work.
  13. andersonfrank New Guy

Message Count:
    re you looking for ways to grow your business faster? Content marketing and PPC are both great ways to attract visitors to your site. The only problem is that to How to Manage Your Google Ads cost on Google