Back in Business!

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by Fando, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Fando Administrator

Message Count:
    Hey guys,

After solving a whole lot of issues inside and outside Live Wallpaper Creator, we are glad to announce that we are back in business and hard at work! The release of the next version of Live Wallpaper Creator is approaching and we are very excited about its capabilities, but first, there are some things that are happening this week that we want to kick things off with.

While we'll be working on the next version of Live Wallpaper Creator, we have prepared something exciting for all of us that many of you have expressed intrest in before - advertising integration. Yes, next week, we are releasing a little update to the LWC - v2.1. You will be able to output the source code of your applications when building. This will allow you to integrate advertising code into it. To help you along, we will also post step-by-step video tutorials that will guide you through this process. While this will be the only feature included in this small update, it will provide you with another way to monetize your current and future creations!

Also next week, we are releasing a list of features for LWC v3.0 that will surely bring your wallpapers to a whole new level. This list will outline many major and exciting changes to the LWC interface and its capabilities. Be sure to check them out!

Finally, as many of you know, we work on Live Wallpaper Creator during our free time which is, unfortunately, limited by other responsibilities such as work and school. We would love to make LWC our #1 priority. If any of you wish to support us, we have added a donation button to the front page and would sincerely appreciate your help.

A big thanks to all those who have stuck with us and participated in forum discussions. Your feedback was very helpful and we are glad to be part of such a great community.

It feels good to be back!
    NewKid and Vas like this.
  2. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Fuck yeah. I have been waiting for this moment since February. I also can't wait to see all the new stuff that your putting into 3.0. I'll be glad to send some donations your way once I get ads into my wallpapers. Good to have you back after such a long time!
  3. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Exciting stuff!
  4. Maximus Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Whaaaaat! That's awesome!

Can't wait to see the line up for 3.0! :D :D :D
  5. NewKid Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Well, I really hope this is true.
    You surely told us v2.5 would be out in march, now it's almost october, so if LWC 2.1 will be out next week it would be great, but I'll believe it when i see it.
    We won't get v3.0 next week, but releasing v2.1 is a step forward, i guess.
    I'm really looking forward for this, let's see what you've done. ;)
    Greetings.
  6. TheShadow Active Member

Message Count:
    Hi,its Thursday already any news of news LWC?need to update my lwp's
  7. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    We are making preparations. Just a bit more patience ;)
  8. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    I just have two questions about the LWC 2.1 ad integration.
    What is the Ad service the program is using and what is the average CPM?
    The second question is how often does the user see these ads?
  9. TheShadow Active Member

Message Count:
    @Vas Thanks for the reply.Hope it will be released within end of this week

and yeah i too have similar doubts like @jerry-me what's the ad service that program support? and can we add notification ads? since notification ads are best for lwp's
  10. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    I’m not showing a single doubt about the ads nor was my post about anything doubt related.
    The ads service is at least tied to one provider which is quite important info due to we need to register first and also how the ads are set up also it’ll know if they have a payout cap (Most usually have about 50~100 before they give you a check.).
    CPM and CPC is never exact due different type of ads and the providers and they must have a rough estimate on the average CPM. This also goes with the part about how many times the user sees these ads which are equally important.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_per_mille

A real world example would be if someone has about 500 active users per month and if the ad’s CPM range is about 3.50 and .30 and the average is about 1.00 the user would get about .50 per day or about 15.00 per month. This example is if they see it once per day and it’ll be higher if it happens more than once per day.

Overall I asked the question for data and prepping and refining early forecast.
  11. NewKid Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Ok, so the week is comming to an end and there is still no v2.1, unless of course you consider Sunday as the final day of the week, then you have one more day to keep up your promise.
    Well then again, as I said before, I will only believe it when I see it, but as far as it seems, there won't be v2.1 this week as stated by Alex Fando last Tuesday.
  12. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    If they miss this week and go back on another promise, they will loose all of their consumer confidence. All of it. Then new potential customers will come in, see these threads, and run in the other direction. As they should.
  13. lucicamarvel New Guy

Message Count:
    HERO Bike is a two-or three-wheeled motor vehicle. There are three foremost types of motorcycles: street, off-road, and dual purpose. Within these types, there are many sub-types of motorcycles for unique purposes. There is regularly a racing counterpart to every type. Each configuration affords either specialized advantage or wide capability, and every plan creates a specific driving posture.
    Hero Bike Blessings or Disadvantages:
    HERO two is amongst the most pro makers of bikes and they serve a global market turning in alongside Hero Bike Price in Bangladesh a broad assortment of contraptions going from satisfactory models. A portion of the professionals have included the accompanying and so on too.
    · Flexibility: HERO two bike makes use of drastically less gasoline than other bikes, in particular on long journeys. Since the gasoline tank on a motorbike is smaller, it will also price much less to fill up at the pump and there will be fewer times you discover yourself at the fuel pump, to begin with.
    · Reputable producer: two HERO two is a Bike maker powerhouse and huge supporters. Their structures are absolutely great and generally produced in the market.
    · Latest innovation: HERO two gives the latest first-rate in classification includes which can accomplish all that any Bike can nowadays achieve.
    Different advantages, experts and recommended matters about HERO two Bike incorporates serious HERO Bike Price in Bangladesh, solidness, speed, accessibility and simplicity of fix.
    · High prices for the present: day innovation. Hero Bike Price in Bangladeshthe HERO HF Deluxe association is one of the priciest in the market.
    · Smooth and User-Friendly: HERO Bike does now not have any fundamental menu or software drawers. This reduces the undertaking to journey to is agreeable for the humans that are using the HERO contraption on the grounds that.
    · Low battery life: Bikes are huge battery purchasers due to the fact of basic applications.
    · Frequent discharge cycles: Your most recent Bike will before long be out of style and new in vogue plans come in the near future.
    What is the Gathering between the Honda Bike brand and Others?

Quality Control: HERO two has the cream of the crop high-quality manage among all home windows gadgets. Dissimilar to other devices the Bikes made by big brands utilize first-class quality control.
  14. supriyasardana New Guy

Message Count:
    OK, so there's one review on the Official Sera Relief CBD Gummies Website and it's sure. Most sites don't post their negative reveiws. In any case, this specific survey discusses how the client took this item to assist with his constant torment. Once more, individuals frequently go after CBD if they have ongoing torment. Since utilizing remedy pills to fix constant torment can prompt habit and different issues.
    from Its Official Website : https://supplements365days.com/sera-relief-cbd-gummies/
  15. stellagreen New Guy

Message Count:
    If they miss this week and go back on another promise, they will lose all the trust of their consumers. all this. Then new potential customers will come in, look at these threads and run in the other direction. as they need.
  16. uksteroidds New Guy

Message Count:
    Clenbuterol increases your frame temperature thru a system called thermogenesis. Once your frame temp is up, your metabolism is then primed to burn off more energy. Since fats is stored Buy Pharmaqo within the frame as power, your body can use the calories which you already have saved. This can decrease your frame fat and lower your typical weight.‌
  17. ultimateflooring Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    How would you approach upgrading a space in your home? Flooring services in Rosebery Choosing the style and material of ground surface is a significant choice. The shadings, surface, and in general plan can have a major effect on the vibe of your space. Contingent upon your family's necessities, a few materials are more ideal than others.
  18. fullversion4u New Guy

Message Count:

Download full version PC softwares, windows, antivirus and PC tools with cracks, serial keys and activators

<a href="https://www.daanipc.com/">daanipc</a>
  19. mashmessage New Guy

Message Count:
    Finally, as many of you are aware, we work on Live Wallpaper Creator in our spare time, which is regrettably constrained by obligations like employment and school. LWC is something we really want to prioritize. We have placed a contribution button to the home page and would really appreciate your assistance if any of you would want to support us. drift hunters