Get rid of male gods and marry rich and powerful families

Discussion in 'Best Live Wallpapers' started by Sonya R. Robinson, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Sonya R. Robinson New Guy

Message Count:
    Then he crushed her lips heavily and said, "How can it be so soft? It's like not enough kisses." Meng Yu felt his heart begin to beat faster again. She felt that since she had been intimate with him, he had not deliberately shown his politeness, sometimes even a little hooliganism, but she really liked his hooligan-like enthusiasm. The author has something to say: Mr. Chu's skills as a hooligan are more than that? 、37 Do you like me like this? He asked her again. Meng Yu nodded without thinking. That's just right. I like it, too. He chuckled. "You like to be kissed by me, and I like to kiss you. We're made for each other, aren't we?" Meng Yu sat up straight and looked at him, and now she was straddling his thighs, her hands around the man's neck, and they were very close. She looked at his handsome face, his eyebrows, his nose, his lips, everything was beautiful. And he just told her that he likes to kiss her. What's going on? Don't like me saying that? "No." She hugged him and put her forehead on his face. "I like this feeling." Being held by someone you like, being kissed by someone you like. How does it feel? Chu Xiujin thought that she had treated him as a father last time, and now she even called him Uncle Chu. In fact, he was a little worried that she would say something like "holding you like holding your father". If she were to say that, he felt that his feelings would be very complicated. The feeling of being held by you. Well, fortunately, he didn't say anything he didn't want to hear. If you like it,Porcelain Marble Slabs, I'll hug you often. He is really too easy to talk to, and he is too good at coaxing people. She really likes the feeling of being with him. Meng Yu was really very happy at this time. She touched the tip of his nose with her finger and said, "Uncle Chu is good at killing me." "What?" Chu Xiujin did not quite understand the meaning of this, "I kill you?" Meng Yu says again: "Be, you make me very infatuated now, the meaning that kills my heart directly." "Is there such a saying?" "Mmm." "You're obsessed with me now?" Meng Yu was asked by him a little embarrassed, but have no shame, then no shame in the end. She nodded. "Fascinated." "Why?"? I'm obsessed with something. Why? She sat up and stared into his eyes. "A lot. Your people,Agate Slabs For Sale, your protection of me, your kindness to me, all of you fascinate me." "Is it?"? Is my charm so great? She nodded. But Meng Yu thought of one thing and asked, "Why are you so good to me?"? We didn't even know each other before we got married. "Because you are my wife," he said. Is it because of the identity of the wife? I remember you were going to marry Wang Shuyuan. If Wang Shuyuan hadn't refused to marry you at that time, you would have been good to her, right? "But the fact is that she refused. It was you who married me, so I was good to you." “……” That is to say, in fact, he is only good to her because she has the identity of his wife. Even if he is Wang Shuyuan, he will also be good to Wang Shuyuan, right? Meng Yu did not know why she was struggling with this, so she asked him directly, "Do you like me?" Meng Yu said after the eyes do not stare at him for a moment, Agate Slabs Countertops ,Artificial Marble Slabs, he has not answered her first nervous, do not know how to ask this question. At first, she was attracted to him first. At that time, she just wanted to be with him all the time. They hugged and kissed. He gave her physical intimacy. Even if it didn't touch her feelings, it was good to be like this all the time. But she found that people are greedy, and she found that she wanted not only intimate contact with him, but also emotional communication with him. She wanted him to like her, to be nice to her, not just because she was his wife. But he was silent for a long time after she asked this sentence. His eyes were fixed on her face, and they were as deep as she could guess. She became more and more nervous, and the air around her seemed to freeze for a moment. So he looked at her for a long time, and then he said, "I like you more than that." “……” "I love you." He said. For a moment, Meng Yu felt as if he had been sucked into a black hole, forgot to think, forgot to react, everything around her seemed to have nothing to do with her, but his words were still ringing in his mind. He said, I love you. After a moment of vacuum, she finally came to her senses, but her heartbeat was more intense than it had just been. She was even afraid that she had misheard him and asked him, "What did you just say?" "I said I love you." He said with great certainty. It was the first time she had heard someone say they loved her since her father left. She needs love too much, really, so when she met Xiao Qi, she tried her best to be good to him, not asking him to return the same love to her, just give her a little bit in return, she just needs a little bit of love. But she chased him for ten years and he didn't want to look at her more. Sometimes she felt that she was not loved, not loved by her mother, not loved by Xiao Qi. Now someone says to her, I love you. He loved her. She did nothing for him. He loved her, treated her well, took care of her, protected her. It turns out that someone loves you, Meng Yu. For this love, she was really excited to cry at this moment. She felt that she was really pretentious, and she wanted to cry because of this sentence. Her silence let Chu Xiujin doubt, he stared at her expression, her expression looks very dignified, that pair of eyes are red. Chu Xiujin frowned slightly and asked her, "Are you frightened by me?"? Is it too presumptuous of me to say so suddenly? "No." She looked down and smiled, "I am very happy, you said you love me, I am very happy, thank you for loving me." "What's there to thank? I love you is my own business." Even so, Meng Yu is still very happy, very happy. She is loved by the man she likes. This kind of mood really can not be expressed in words,White Marble Mosaic, the mood is very excited, very complex. Can I go out for a walk? “……” Chu Xiujin felt that she was not quite right, but still released her. forustone.com