now i have a problem lol...

Discussion in 'Archive - LWC 2.1' started by RyanXVII, Jan 12, 2012.

1. RyanXVII New Guy

Message Count:
    ok so i just purchased your guys software :)
    but for some odd reason tonight i've started receiving this error message every time i try to build my project. I don't know what's happening on this one. any advice?
    [IMG]
  2. ToolMasterFlex Administrator

Message Count:
  3. RyanXVII New Guy

Message Count:
    Is it the same password as the one i make while creating the company? Because i swear im inputting the right password and alias :eek: still the same issue. But let me reconfirm it tonight when im at home.
    It would totally suck and make me look stupid if i were inputting it wrong but i swear im using the same pass and alias as the one when i created on the company page.
  4. ToolMasterFlex Administrator

Message Count:
    its caps sensitive too
  5. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Make sure you have the right company selected in the Build Options tab before you build your LWP.
  6. RyanXVII New Guy

Message Count:
    I made sure case sensitive wasnt the issue. My password is fairly burnt into my brain so i dont think that was the case. I only have 1 company made and 1 to choose from, although i made multiples of the same key and didnt realize that they dont automatically remove with deletion of the program so im going to look into that tonight.
  7. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Fairly important side note: Remember that once you upload a live wallpaper signed with a particular key, you will only be able to upload updates to it as long as they are signed with the same key. If you sign and upload an updated version with a different key, the Market will not accept it. This happened to us and our original Puppy Live Wallpaper. I lost the original key and now can no longer update it. So people are stuck with the first and buggy version of that live wallpaper. Poor 300,000 people :S
    So I suggest you use just one key per company, and keep a backup of it. We will stress this matter as we update our documentation.

Let us know where you stand and if you need more help, Ryan :)
  8. RyanXVII New Guy

Message Count:
    ok good so it's working again, but the weird thing is i did exactly what i was doing last night, but for some reason it's working tonight :O
    no complaints here though it's working! haha.

thanks guys, btw that FAQ link you posted, i couldn't seem to find that anywhere on the forums?

edit:
    so after the program worked tonight, i spent couple hours making a new LWP, put it through LWC and during the build process i now got this error message, any idea's?
    [IMG]
  9. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Make sure the Action Streak is set to a number. If you want to disable it, set it to 0.
  10. RyanXVII New Guy

Message Count:
    it is set to "0" but i will try it out :) i hope im not annoying you guys with all these threads/questions...

edit:
    it worked :) thanks again.
    Vas likes this.