Testosterone for Women

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by leshiamasullo, Jul 26, 2022.

1. leshiamasullo Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    In 1950, Greenblatt and his colleagues published the results of a randomized clinical trial of androgen therapy for the treatment of menopausal symptoms. After removal of the ovaries, postmenopausal women reported improved well-being, increased libido, decreased hot flashes and improved other symptoms when treated with methyltestosterone and diethylstilbestrol compared with taking hormones alone or placebo.

Since then, medical professionals trying to cope with the symptoms of hypoallergenic in women and prevent diseases associated with hypo-androgenicity have been considering the possibility of replacing androgens for women with effective and safe compounds.

Many testosterone drugs are available to improve indicators of sexual well-being, including low libido and poor sexual function. However, these compounds are currently only available as medications for men, and their safety or side effects, as well as their impact on general aspects of women's health, remain controversial due to the sparse published data.
  2. Fairdoub New Guy

Message Count:
    What would help with high estrogen in females?
  3. alpfabetti New Guy

Message Count:
    Interesting information, thank you. I plan to take a testosterone supplement to gain better exercise results and lose fat faster. I’ve discovered testosterone boosters on www.healthcanal.com/sexual-health/best-testosterone-supplements-for-women; I want to order Testo Fuel to gain better results. I am still a bit afraid to take a male hormone, but it looks like it works well for women. I watched some videos on YouTube, and it looks like my body type fits this treatment. I am still not sure and will have a chat with my doctor, but I would say that I am rather determined to take it.