Advertising of Affiliate Products with nice Wallpapers on Facebook

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Criss Lyn, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Criss Lyn New Guy

Message Count:
    If you are doing business promotion on Facebook, then the latest changes in the algorithm for ranking news in the user feed could not pass you by.

As the noise around the last update was asleep, another update appeared on the horizon. And if among the SMM experts such news no longer causes panic, then many Internet entrepreneurs and content projects have their next Facebook apocalypse on the agenda.

Social Media Today interviewed foreign SMM experts and Internet entrepreneurs on the topic of increasing reach, engagement and increasing ROI on Facebook for products with coupons revglue.com/blog-detail/5-how-to-setup-a-uk-discount-voucher-website-in-ten-minutes : some experts switched to paid promotion, others continue to look for ways to defeat Edgerank, but one way or another, if you don’t take any action, then brand page posts with each update will become more transparent for subscribers until they become completely invisible.

My favorite Facebook tactic is post reinforcement for followers. Some experts criticize this feature, but this is the easiest way to reach a large audience, without the need to target.

For $ 20, I reached almost half of the page’s audience, scored 97 likes and received 13 new subscribers. Then I strengthened another post for $ 40:

Reaching even more, I got 27 new subscribers and 94 likes. And now for the money. After all, it is we who spend on advertising in order to get more. For 5 days of post promotion (Facebook was the only channel of attraction) I received 10 orders. As a result, I earned $ 3200 on the $ 60 invested.

Tip: do not include the promotion of the post immediately, let it take at least a few hours, then you will also get organic coverage.

It’s not so difficult to get new active subscribers on Facebook, but first you need to clarify what you mean by the term “active”. For me, this at least means that people visit your page and read its contents.

Some believe that if a visitor is not active, for example, does not like and does not comment, then he is not active. They do not directly participate in the distribution of content via digital marketing redleos.com, but they read it.

To motivate subscribers to visit your page more often, you must first give them a reason - in one form or another to engage visitors, build relationships.

I also recommend involving your company’s employees in the process of creating content and social media communication. Damn it, finally make it a must for all employees, especially in the marketing department, motivate them to study the profiles of the target audience on social networks. At least that way they will be able to get into the head of the target audience and understand what they are thinking about, what they are talking about, and what they are interested in.

The same applies to your competitors. Connect profiles of competing companies on Facebook Insights (Statistics - Pages of Interest - Add Pages) and regularly monitor their actions and indicators.

Find groups on Facebook that match your company profile and encourage your employees to join them. Just do not spam messages, but communicate constructively, answer questions, share expertise and train.

A key success factor in social networks is within you. Be first and foremost “social.” You know, this is how to meet a person, for example, at a conference, and when he speaks with you he manages to inspect the room, read messages on the phone, in a word, does not support eye contact. And you understand that he is not quite right now with you. So it is on social networks - people feel when you don’t look into their eyes, even through digital media signals.