Cheats and assists

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by dilaraprofi, Sep 19, 2022.

1. dilaraprofi New Guy

Message Count:
    I've read various and polarized discussions on "can we get a simple CARE option" and wondered what cheats and helpers everyone uses. After all, DCS is a game, and I don't think there's anything shameful about a player tweaking the parameters to make it as fun as possible. For context, I've only been playing DCS for about 6 months and only play in single player mode. I mostly fly the Hornet, but lately the Huey has been taking up almost all of my time.
    Here are the cheats/assists I use:
    Dot labels (with a mod). This option is invaluable for me, since it is almost impossible to determine it without labels. At the same time, I think full labels are too intrusive, so modified dots are a good compromise.
    Ease of communication. Quite important, but not essential. I just don't find managing all the little things of radio equipment that interesting. I'm especially curious to hear other people's opinions about this option.
    F10 View parameters - Everything. Just because it's the default.
  2. Doralbarel New Guy

Message Count:
    Honestly, it all comes down to how the user personally views the DCS.
  3. Сhtenstein New Guy

Message Count:
    Cheats can help you get more access to the game’s possibilities and make the game more interesting and captivating. I also think there is nothing bad in hacking games you paid for if it doesn’t influence the other users. You just want to have more fun with the game; there’s nothing wrong with that. I’d recommend looking through https://guidedhacking.com. It’s a famous hacker forum with tons of information about game hacking. You might learn there how to hack a game yourself and make it do whatever you want. It’s not that difficult, and you can do it even if you are not good with IT in general.