Vaping not good it seems

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by peterolfe, Sep 13, 2022.

1. peterolfe Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    I know that when I had problems, doctors asked if I had ever smoked. I told them about how I did it for several months until I quit smoking. One of the doctors replied that just a few months may have saved my life. If you believe, be careful, and if you have a severe cough or have breathing problems, consult a doctor.
  2. scottidrozdowski New Guy

Message Count:
    Omg i hate it when people start coughing and think that it will go somehow by itself
  3. leshiapeeks96 New Guy

Message Count:
    I am glad to hear that you are doing well and vaping has not caused you too severe health consequences. In most cases, people do not understand that electronic cigarettes are just as dangerous as regular cigarettes because different devices have different risks. I've been vaping for several years, as I can't give up my nicotine addiction. It is a big problem for me, and so far, I have not managed to overcome my long-term dependence. I have already started having health problems, and I spend a lot of money ordering liquids for smoking and sponsoring the https://www.thevapecig.co.uk/e-liquid.html company. I could invest this money in a gym or something else, but my addiction makes me a weak person who cannot give up a habit.