What are the best supplements to buy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Somnikus, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Somnikus New Guy

Message Count:
    Please advise me, who can help? Looking for alternative methods of treating sleep disorders without the use of serious drugs that can only be bought with a prescription. Maybe there are some supplements or vitamins?
  2. Bartondiil New Guy

Message Count:
    Why don't you want to take a course of medicines, there are many medicines that help with sleep disorders. And quite effective drugs.But if you are ready for treatment rather than prevention.
  3. Somnikus New Guy

Message Count:
    Do these medications affect the nervous system? For example, it affects concentration when you take them. How can you go to work if you can't concentrate on it? That's why I'm looking for something simpler.
  4. Bartondiil New Guy

Message Count:
    You know, there are a number of useful supplements and vitamins that can help you to cope with this problem, I have tested it in my experience and I am very pleased with the results. They have an exceptionally high quality and harmless base and they are not in the class of drugs. These peptides regulate sleep, help with weakened immunity and even with hormonal disorders. You can order you can buy peptides epitalon spray sale . There are peptides not only for these purposes, but also for more complex problems, such as brain or liver problems.